Sunday, November 25, 2012

Floral blazer!

My outfit for church

Today's message: Pslams 8:3-9 What is man that God would even think of us? He has stubborn love that will not let us go! He's AWESOME

Also what ever material things (clothes, cars, houses, electronics) we have here will not go with us when we die. Make sure your soul is secure.


Photos by Jhaneal (my sister)


Floral Blazer: $12 from Mandees
White cami: Marshall's about $4
Blue pencil skirt: Target $19.99
Nude pumps: About $25 from Barefeet


I loved this ooutift, especially this blazer. It's super comfortable and cute.
My button says Salyte, Salt and light put together freom Matthew 5:14-16

Salyte <--- Check it out!!!

I was really on the phone, Lol

Be Blessed Eveyone!
You're Wonderfully made!

8 comments:

  1. So cute, Newest follower from Tell Me About Tuesday Hop, would love for you to come by and follow back? Can't wait to see whats to come...
    Erica
    www.ericastartwalking.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! love it, thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! Prefect for church!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute! I know, it's that balance you want to be fresh and up to date but also modest. :)

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are adorable girl! This is the first that I happened to make it to your style blog...I LOVE IT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, almost newlywed!!! Thanks, I'm actually going to combine this with my other blog so it'll be easier to see when I post an outfit!!!

      Delete
  6. so cute! love the outfit! and your blog
    Im a new follower :)
    thanks for stopping by my blog earlier
    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this skirt. you're so cute! xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

    ReplyDelete