Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fruitless without Christ



 Heyy!!! Hope all is well!

This is the outfit I wore to school today.

It was just a simple outfit for school.
My shirt says, "Fruitless without Christ"
Wearing clothes like these provides a way to witness silently and also verbally when people ask about my shirt and I'm proud to wear it. People today are so bold in showing what they believe and stand for, Christians should not be afraid to proclaim their beliefs in their clothing either.

Roman 1:16


Photo by Sasha

  
Top: lose fitting Christian top from Salyte.com
Bottom: black denim skirt from Ross $12
Shoes: Cheetah print flats from Target $14.99










        



 I was having a good time, lol :-)

Do not be ashamed to represent Christ explicitly in what you wear!!!
Be blessed everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment