Friday, November 9, 2012

Just a little bit Peplum!


 Hey, eveyone!

My outfit for the first night of Our youth conference.

Here is a word from the message I heard last night. "Anything we place before God is an idol. Fashion can be an idol! It is great to look nice, but we have to be careful that we are not allowing fashion to become an addiction. God comes first, always!!
Isaiah 2:8-12




 











 Top: Gift, from Wetseal
Belt: Thrifted from Good will, $5
Skirt: Target: $20
Shoes: Guess pumps from Marshall's $29.99

When I put the belt on this, it made it somewhat of a Peplum top, I liked it.




I need to get a better quality camera that can upload fast because these pictures are not clear enough for me.
Any suggestions? Any that are affordable?

Be Blessed!



9 comments:

  1. Cute!

    I have a Canon Rebel T3i which is awesome! But you said affordable... I'm still paying for my Canon. lol!

    Try Nikon :) or... I have another suggestion. Email me: mygarmentsofpraise@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful.

    Aloha,
    Happily following you now from the "friends" hop. I'd so love it if you'd join me at Localsugarhawaii.com where we're riding the wave of life together, one adventure at a time.

    I wanted to personally invite you too to join me and our beautiful team for An Aloha Affair-- it's a new sort of way of being/ growing together in a more meaningful way and we're truly committed to you having a great experience-- I hope you'll join us... save ya a spot?...

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      I'll definitely be checking it out!

      Delete
  3. love the shape of this outfit! jealous you cam pull off that skirt girl!! <3, Kylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thanks, It took me a while to figure what looks good for my shape, lol, thank God for Target!!

      Delete
  4. I've been wanting to try out the peplum look ever since I saw it for the first time on someones blog! I'm just not sure if it's suited to my hourglass figure-thoughts anyone?
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can totally pull off peplum. People who wear peplum are trying to make their shape look hourglass, lol. Start with a belted peplum top, F21 has tons of them, find one you like, you can definitely pull it off!!!!!

      Delete
  5. Super cute, love the outfit! thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete